Niagara Fused Run Urinals
Fused runs of Healey & Lord floor-standing Niagara urinals are available in kit form for 2 to 5 urinal stations. A fused run of Niagara urinals can be specified with top or rear water inlets. Both inlet configurations are supplied as standard with specifically designed inlet spreaders, chrome waste fittings and the necessary fusing strips to create a fused run of urinals.
In stock for immediate despatch.
Niagara urinals can be supplied as kits with or without flush control systems and the associated sparge pipework. Installation of Niagara urinals in a fused run requires the urinal to be partly recessed below floor level, this can be achieved with the use of a step or by forming an appropriate recessed channel.
Niagara urinals are finished in a high quality white gloss ceramic glaze, stocked in the United Kingdom and shipped across the globe to those who have a requirement.
Please contact our Sales Team for quotations or for assistance in specifying Healey & Lord Niagara urinals on +44 (0)1603 488 709 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urinal Dimensions H: 1105mm W: 480mm D: 220mm (per station)
- Fused Run Floor Standing Ceramic Urinal
- Top & Back Inlet Versions
- Optional Urinal Splash Guards and Footplates Available
- Stocked in the United Kingdom
- Standalone Niagara Urinal Models Also Available
- Click here to view line drawings and downloads on HL Washrooms